Currently, Mrs. Chinenye MaryRose Okonkwo (neé CHIEGBOKA), (RN, RM, RN/As) is the Proprietress/ Nurse,Midwife and Anaesthesist incharge of;
Nneoma Maternity inc. Ihuokpala ,Ekwulobia, P.O Box 940, Aguata L.G.A, Anambra State, Nigeria, W.A.
EDUCATION/ PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS:
* Registered Nurse (RN), School of Nursing University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria. 1989.
* Registered Midwife (RM), School of Midwifery, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. 1991.
* Registered Nurse Anaesthesiologist (RN/As), School of Anaesthesiology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria. 1995.
* Girls' Secondary School, Igbo-Ukwu ( WASSCE), 1984.
* Community Girls' Secondary School, Isuofia. (WASSCE), 1983.
* Niger Primary School, 1 Fegge, Onitsha, (F.S.L.C), 1978.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL UPDATE:
* 23rd World Nursing and Health Care Conference – Berlin, Germany.
* International Workshop For Nurses – SONUNTH- Enugu, Nigeria.
* International Organization For Nursing Research and Development – Awka, Nigeria.
* Midwifery Today Conference – Bad Wilbad, Germany.
* Herbs and Homeopathics in the Care of Women and Infants – Bad Wilbad, Germany.
* Train-the-Trainer-Course in Neonatal Resuscitation – Abuja, Nigeria.
* General and Scientific Conference – Enugu, Abuja, Nnewi, Nigeria.
* Health Crisis Management and Contributions of Hospital Staff in Building Competitive Advantage – Abagana, Nigeria.
* Malaria Prevention and Treatment – Ekwulobia and Awka, Nigeria.
* Course of Training as an Instructor for Natural and Artificial Family Planning – Afikpo, Nigeria.
* Newborn Screening for Haemoglobinopathies/Sickle Cell Disease – Awka
National Health Management Information System – Nnewi, Nigeria.
* LeadNurse Africa International Foundation; International Nursing Leadership Conference - Lagos, Nigeria.
* Midwifery Today Conference; Creating a Better Future For Birth - Blankenberge, Belgium.
* Uwani Hospital & Maternity, Enugu, Enugu State. 1989 - 1990.
* St Victoria Specialist Hospital, Ekwulobia. – 1992 - 2001.
* Self-Employed at Nneoma Maternity inc. Ihuokpala Ekwulobia, Aguata L.G.A, Anambra State, Nigeria.(With Physician Supervision by Dr. Okey Jeffery Nwobi. Other Physicians of different areas of Specialization On Call and Referrals.)
Registered In 2002, With Anambra State Health Institutions Edict, Ministry of Health and Corporate Affairs Commission, 2002 - till date.
* National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives, Anambra State.
* Association of General Private Nursing Practitioners of Nigeria.
* Golden Service Award as the Best Maternity in Old Aguata, in Recognition of your Selfless Sevice to Motherhood.
* Award of Excellence by National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives Anambra State (NANNM).
* Merit Award by Association of General Private Nursing & Midwifery Practitioners of Nigeria. ( Anambra State Chapter).